Do you know what a product life cycle is?
Have you ever thought about applying your PhD transferable skills to a Product Manager role?
In this episode of Cheeky Scientist Radio, we interview Michael Papadimitrious, Ph.D., who talks to us about his transition into his current role as a Product Manager and how to best position yourself for a career in this field.
In this podcast, you’ll learn:
- How he transitioned into his current role and why he chose this career
- What his day-to-day activities as a Product Manager are
- What challenges he faced when entering this profession
- What is the application process like for Product Manager roles
- What does the career trajectory look like for someone in his position
- What specific skills are necessary for this role and how can PhDs better position themselves for this transition
To get advanced access to the full length versions of these podcasts, as well as access to our live training webinars, exclusive training videos, case studies, industry insider documents, transition plan, and private online network, get on the waitlist for the Cheeky Scientist Association now.
Isaiah believes that if you feel stuck somewhere in your life right now, you should make a change. Don’t sit still and wait for the world to tell you what to do. Start a new project. Build your own business. Take action. Experimentation is the best teacher.
Latest posts by Isaiah Hankel Ph.D. (see all)
- Best Industry Transition Articles Of The Week For PhDs (December 15th, 2018) - December 15, 2018
- Best Industry Transition Articles Of The Week For PhDs (December 8th, 2018) - December 8, 2018
- How To Avoid Being The Awkward PhD No One Wants To Hire (Cheeky Scientist Radio) - December 7, 2018