How To Leverage The New LinkedIn (Cheeky Scientist Radio)
Are you aware of the importance of LinkedIn in your job search strategy?
Would you like to learn how to build an attractive LinkedIn profile?
In this episode of Cheeky Scientist Radio, we interview Donna Serdula, who is the best-selling author of LinkedIn Makeover and will shed light on how to prepare an effective LinkedIn profile to catch the attention of recruiters and hiring managers.
In this podcast, you’ll learn:
- How to turn your LinkedIn profile into a recruiter magnet
- How to leverage your LinkedIn Network
- How to crank up your impact & results on LinkedIn
To get advanced access to the full length versions of these podcasts, as well as access to our live training webinars, exclusive training videos, case studies, industry insider documents, transition plan, and private online network, get on the waitlist for the Cheeky Scientist Association now.
Isaiah believes--from personal experience--that if you feel stuck somewhere in your life, it’s a clear sign that you need to make a change. Don’t sit still and wait for the world to tell you what to do. Start a new project. Build your own business. Take action. Experimentation is the best teacher.
Isaiah is an internationally recognized Fortune 500 consultant, CEO of Cheeky Scientist, and author of the straight-talk bestsellers Black Hole Focus and The Science of Intelligent Achievement.
Latest posts by Isaiah Hankel (see all)
- Industry Transition Spotlight: Karineh Petrossian, PhD - March 26, 2020
- Best Industry Transition Articles For PhDs (March 21st, 2020) - March 21, 2020
- Best Industry Transition Articles For PhDs (March 14th, 2020) - March 14, 2020