Do you know what behavioral interview questions are?
Are you aware of the importance of behavioral questions during the interview process?
In this episode of Cheeky Scientist Radio, we interview Anne Marie Segal, who is an executive career coach and best-selling author of Master The Interview and Know Yourself, Grow Your Career. She will shed light on how to ace behavioral questions during any industry interview.
In this podcast, you’ll learn:
- How to prepare for and ace behavioral questions
- What are the most common behavioral questions in a job interview
- How to create strong answers to behavioral questions
- What to do if you don’t know the answer
- Why industry interviews rely on behavioral questions to hire top candidates
To get advanced access to the full length versions of these podcasts, as well as access to our live training webinars, exclusive training videos, case studies, industry insider documents, transition plan, and private online network, get on the waitlist for the Cheeky Scientist Association now.
Isaiah believes that if you feel stuck somewhere in your life right now, you should make a change. Don’t sit still and wait for the world to tell you what to do. Start a new project. Build your own business. Take action. Experimentation is the best teacher.
Latest posts by Isaiah Hankel Ph.D. (see all)
- Best Industry Transition Articles Of The Week For PhDs (December 8th, 2018) - December 8, 2018
- How To Avoid Being The Awkward PhD No One Wants To Hire (Cheeky Scientist Radio) - December 7, 2018
- Best Industry Transition Articles Of The Week For PhDs (December 1st, 2018) - December 1, 2018