Mastering Behavioral Interview Questions (Cheeky Scientist Radio)
Do you know what behavioral interview questions are?
Are you aware of the importance of behavioral questions during the interview process?
In this episode of Cheeky Scientist Radio, we interview Anne Marie Segal, who is an executive career coach and best-selling author of Master The Interview and Know Yourself, Grow Your Career. She will shed light on how to ace behavioral questions during any industry interview.
In this podcast, you’ll learn:
- How to prepare for and ace behavioral questions
- What are the most common behavioral questions in a job interview
- How to create strong answers to behavioral questions
- What to do if you don’t know the answer
- Why industry interviews rely on behavioral questions to hire top candidates
To get advanced access to the full length versions of these podcasts, as well as access to our live training webinars, exclusive training videos, case studies, industry insider documents, transition plan, and private online network, get on the waitlist for the Cheeky Scientist Association now.
Latest posts by Drew Mortier (see all)
- Industry Transition Spotlight: Sigita Cinciute, Ph.D. - October 10, 2019
- Best Industry Transition Articles Of The Week For PhDs (October 12th, 2019) - October 8, 2019
- Best Industry Transition Articles Of The Week For PhDs (October 5th, 2019) - October 5, 2019