The Path To C-Suite Scientist Positions (Cheeky Scientist Radio)
Did you know that you can meld your scientific skills with business know how?
Do you want to advance into a high-level management position in industry?
In this episode of Cheeky Scientist Radio, we will walk you through the strategies you can use to leverage your PhD skills and advance into C-suite industry positions.
Our guest is Himanshu Gadgil, Ph.D. the Chief Scientific Officer at Enzene Biosciences.
He shares his account of how PhDs can leverage their skills to gain C-suite positions and brings a unique account of working in the Indian biotech industry.
In this podcast, you’ll find:
- Show Me The Data – The benefits of doing R&D in industry and why moving beyond the bench is a good thing
- Becoming A C-Suite Scientist – Himanshu Gadgil, Ph.D. discusses how PhDs can leverage their skills to gain C-suite positions
To get advanced access to the full length versions of these podcasts, as well as access to our live training webinars, exclusive training videos, case studies, industry insider documents, transition plan, and private online network, get on the waitlist for the Cheeky Scientist Association now.
Isaiah believes--from personal experience--that if you feel stuck somewhere in your life, it’s a clear sign that you need to make a change. Don’t sit still and wait for the world to tell you what to do. Start a new project. Build your own business. Take action. Experimentation is the best teacher.
Isaiah is an internationally recognized Fortune 500 consultant, CEO of Cheeky Scientist, and author of the straight-talk bestsellers Black Hole Focus and The Science of Intelligent Achievement.
Latest posts by Isaiah Hankel (see all)
- Best Industry Transition Articles For PhDs (March 28th, 2020) - March 28, 2020
- Industry Transition Spotlight: Karineh Petrossian, PhD - March 26, 2020
- Best Industry Transition Articles For PhDs (March 21st, 2020) - March 21, 2020