Personal Branding For PhDs (Industry Careers For PhDs Podcast)
Have you heard of the term personal branding but have no idea what it means or how to create one?
Are you looking to transition into industry but want to stand out from the crowd?
In this episode of the Industry Careers for PhDs podcast, we interview Dr. Coyte Cooper, an author, coach and speaker that focuses on helping people pursue their aspirations so they can have the type of energy and focus that allows them to perform at their peak level. Here, Coyte shares with us how PhDs can create and utilize a personal brand to help them transition into industry.
In this podcast, you’ll learn:
- What is a personal brand and how does it lead to new jobs and opportunities
- How to discover and define your personal brand
- How to use your personal brand when reaching out to new connections on LinkedIn
- How to prepare an elevator pitch using your personal brand
- How to make a lasting first impression.
To get advanced access to the full length versions of these podcasts, as well as access to our live training webinars, exclusive training videos, case studies, industry insider documents, transition plan, and private online network, get on the wait list for the Cheeky Scientist Association now.
Isaiah believes--from personal experience--that if you feel stuck somewhere in your life, it’s a clear sign that you need to make a change. Don’t sit still and wait for the world to tell you what to do. Start a new project. Build your own business. Take action. Experimentation is the best teacher.
Isaiah is an internationally recognized Fortune 500 consultant, CEO of Cheeky Scientist, and author of the straight-talk bestsellers Black Hole Focus and The Science of Intelligent Achievement.
Latest posts by Isaiah Hankel (see all)
- Best Industry Transition Articles For PhDs (April 4th, 2020) - April 4, 2020
- Secure PhD Jobs With The 15-Point Coronavirus Career Plan - March 31, 2020
- Best Industry Transition Articles For PhDs (March 28th, 2020) - March 28, 2020