Chief Executive Officer Cheeky Scientist
Do you know why PhDs are ideal candidates for careers as a Patent Agent?
Would you like to use your scientific background to work with inventors on cutting-edge innovation?
In this episode of Cheeky Scientist Radio, we interview Ryan Flaherty, Ph.D., who has transitioned from a PhD in Analytical Chemistry into his role as a Patent Agent and shares his experiences with us.
In this podcast, you’ll learn:
- How he transitioned into his current role
- What are the day-to-day activities of a Patent Agent
- What challenges he faced when entering to this position
- What does the career trajectory look like for someone in his position
- What specific skills are necessary for this role and how can PhDs better position themselves for this transition
To get advanced access to the full length versions of these podcasts, as well as access to our live training webinars, exclusive training videos, case studies, industry insider documents, transition plan, and private online network, get on the waitlist for the Cheeky Scientist Association now.