Chief Executive Officer Cheeky Scientist
Listen & SubscribeApple Podcasts Google Podcasts Spotify
Are you interested in working in clinical trials but are unsure what roles are available?
Does a career in project management pique your interest but you are worried you do not have the skills for the role?
In this episode of the Industry Careers for PhDs podcast, we interview Dr. Arunodoy Sur, Cheeky Scientist consultant with an expertise in alternative careers for PhDs and currently a senior analyst at Ovation Diagnostics, managing product development and planning and executing various R&D projects. Arunodoy shares with us the secrets of life as a Clinical Trial Project Manager.
In this podcast, you’ll learn:
- What is a day-in-the-life of a Project Manager
- How PhDs can enter this role with no previous project management experience
- What the typical application and interview process looks like and how PhDs can prepare
- What career progression looks like for a project manager
- What type of people would NOT enjoy this type of work environment.
To get advanced access to the full length versions of these podcasts, as well as access to our live training webinars, exclusive training videos, case studies, industry insider documents, transition plan, and private online network, get on the wait list for the Cheeky Scientist Association now.