Chief Executive Officer Cheeky Scientist
Listen & SubscribeApple Podcasts Google Podcasts Spotify
Do you know how to translate your PhD level scientific background into a career in clinical research?
Would you like to know which PhD transferable skills are required for a successful career in clinical research?
In this episode of Cheeky Scientist Radio, we interview Yara Pujol, Ph.D., who talks to us about her transition into Clinical Research and how to best position yourself for a career in this field.
In this podcast, you’ll learn:
- How she transitioned into Clinical Research and why she chose this career
- What the day-to-day activities of a Clinical Research Associate are
- What challenges she faced when entering this profession
- What the career trajectory looks like for someone in this position
- What specific skills are necessary for this role
To get advanced access to the full length versions of these podcasts, as well as access to our live training webinars, exclusive training videos, case studies, industry insider documents, transition plan, and private online network, get on the waitlist for the Cheeky Scientist Association now.