Chief Executive Officer Cheeky Scientist
Are you ready to step away from research but are unsure what alternative careers are available?
Have you thought about a career in Medical Writing but assume you don’t have the right qualifications?
In this episode of the Industry Careers for PhDs podcast, we interview Dr. Emma Hitt Nichols, founder of Nascent Medical LLC, which serves the continuing medical education and medical content publishing industries while helping PhDs and MDs with writing ability start their own businesses as freelance medical writers. Emma teaches us the ins and outs of Medical Writing and how PhDs can transition into this role.
In this podcast, you’ll learn:
- What is a day-in-the-life of a Medical Writer
- What the recruitment process is like
- How to know if Medical Writing is the right career path for you
- How PhDs can prepare to enter into this profession
- What PhDs should highlight in their resume for Medical Writer positions.
To get advanced access to the full length versions of these podcasts, as well as access to our live training webinars, exclusive training videos, case studies, industry insider documents, transition plan, and private online network, get on the wait list for the Cheeky Scientist Association now.