Wondering how to write a clear and concise professional resume that will actually be read by recruiters and hiring managers?
Do you know the difference between an academic and industry resume?
In this episode of Cheeky Scientist Radio, we interview Anne Marie Segal, who is a career coach, author and resume writer for attorneys, executives and entrepreneurs. She has worked with hundreds of professionals internationally on career advancement, job interview preparation, leadership development and personal branding.
We discuss the nuts and bolts of creating a professional resume and how it fits into your job search strategy.
In this podcast, you’ll learn:
- Why you need a strategy before writing your resume
- A roadmap to help you find your own guiding principles to write a strategy-driven resume
- What the biggest mistake is that professionals make on their resumes
- How to ensure your resume is noticed by a hiring manager
To get advanced access to the full length versions of these podcasts, as well as access to our live training webinars, exclusive training videos, case studies, industry insider documents, transition plan, and private online network, get on the waitlist for the Cheeky Scientist Association now.
Isaiah believes that if you feel stuck somewhere in your life right now, you should make a change. Don’t sit still and wait for the world to tell you what to do. Start a new project. Build your own business. Take action. Experimentation is the best teacher.
Latest posts by Isaiah Hankel Ph.D. (see all)
- Best Industry Transition Articles Of The Week For PhDs (Saturday, November 16th, 2019) - November 16, 2019
- Unknown LinkedIn Features for PhDs - November 15, 2019
- Escaping Bad Academic Advisors – 7 Things You Can Do As A PhD - November 12, 2019